Latest Golf Club Reviews & Golf Equipment Reviews by Readers
- This ClubCrown application is a great way to customize your favorite driver or wood. If you have some damage to the paint on the crown of a club, this is the perfect way to cover it up and make the club look BETTER than new.
- I think this might be the best of the solid high performance golf tees. Very long lasting, easy to set the ball to the same height using the blue stripes around the white tee.
- The FLIX ball mark repair tool by CHAMP is now my favorite repair tool. It's very handy to use and easy to carry when folded up.
- These are one of the best makes of replacement spikes you can buy. They are the same as the ones that come standard in most brands of golf shoes.
- A superb feeling grip.
Lamkin's web page says that this grip forever eliminates the compromise between feel and performance.
I have to agree.
If you want new grips and are willing to pay that much for grips, these really are excellent feeling grips.
- While I wasn't in love with this club initially as the shaft has a completely different feel to it to what I have been using as I grew more accustomed to the club its attributes started to shine through.
I have played it for about a month now over several round and it is without a doubt the finest 3 wood I have ever used.
- Bottom line is, if you can find this set at Sports Authority, jump on it.