Latest Golf Club Reviews & Golf Equipment Reviews by Readers
- Good quality golf shirt, but make sure you try one on before you bay as the fit runs a bit tight. Good moisture wicking properties that helps to keep you dry during your round.
- Great video for guys who have scores in the 100's I am sure can cut 10 shots off their game.
- This new driver launches higher due to weight farther back in the head, so get fitted and don't be afraid to reduce your loft, contrary to what the experts say!
- This products is so much better than tape. Anyone how gets blisters every now and again on a particular finger...this is the way to help it.
- This in my new FAVORITE golf tee. The Tormado tees allow me to hit my drives longer than with any other tees. I've tried them all, and the Tornade Tess are the best of the lot.
- Though I purchased the clubs for my nephew, who plays golf less than ten times per year and tends to push the ball to the right (right handed golfer), I did try them a couple of times during the past Autumn season.
As mentioned above, this set is definitely designed for the category called super game improvement or max game improvement.
Excessive offset and weight towards the heel helps casual golfers square the face on time.
Lots of weight at sole and wide sole helps to keep players from digging into the turf, hitting fat shots, and also helps get the ball high into the air.
If that's what you are seeking, these are a great set for you, and the price is very cheap still.
Thus, a good set for casual golfers who just want to hit high, straight shots.
More advanced golfers will seek other types of irons.
- Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new putter to try this one out.
- It's definitely worth a try. I've always struggled from the sand, but I literally have been having a great game since I started using it.